Pb GunZ
Welcome online Guest Smile
Pb GunZ
Welcome online Guest Smile
Pb GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asian Domination!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey Guest! PbGunz v1.4 is out! Download it HERE!

Xialans - New one

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chad
Owner
Owner
Chad

Xialans - New one Empty
PostSubject: Xialans - New one   Xialans - New one I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:09 pm

Just to let you guys know. There is a NEW Xialans in server. JrFight2r. This is not the same fucked up Xialans that used to play Pb-Gunz. This is not the Xialans that is in hall-of-shame. That Xialans is fake fucker poser ass licker. Not to be confused with this new and cute one. Smile

Last edited by Chad on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pbgunz.forumotion.com
:)sNsD

Xialans - New one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xialans - New one   Xialans - New one I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:09 pm

O.O CUTE ? o.o . u cuter(:
Back to top Go down
Homology

Homology

Xialans - New one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xialans - New one   Xialans - New one I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:10 pm

Chad wrote:
Just to let you guys know. There is a NEW Xialans in server. JrFight2r. This is not the same fucked up Xialans that used to play Pb-Gunz. This is not the Xialans that is in hall-of-fame. That Xialans is fake fucker poser ass licker. Not to be confused with this new and cute one. Xialans - New one Icon_smile
Chad..... Hall-of-fame or hall-of-shame rofl. Xialans - New one Lol Xialans - New one Icon_elephant <--chad
Back to top Go down
:)sNsD

Xialans - New one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xialans - New one   Xialans - New one I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:14 pm

o.o lammmee >.>
Back to top Go down
Chad
Owner
Owner
Chad

Xialans - New one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xialans - New one   Xialans - New one I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:53 pm

:)sNsD wrote:
O.O CUTE ? o.o . u cuter(:
lol thanks Very Happy

Homology wrote:
Chad wrote:
Just to let you guys know. There is a NEW Xialans in server. JrFight2r. This is not the same fucked up Xialans that used to play Pb-Gunz. This is not the Xialans that is in hall-of-fame. That Xialans is fake fucker poser ass licker. Not to be confused with this new and cute one. Xialans - New one Icon_smile
Chad..... Hall-of-fame or hall-of-shame rofl. Xialans - New one Lol Xialans - New one Icon_elephant <--chad
Thanks to you also i changed it.

:)sNsD wrote:
o.o lammmee >.>
Lol wut Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://pbgunz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Xialans - New one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xialans - New one   Xialans - New one I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xialans - New one
Page 1 of 1