Pb GunZ
Welcome online Guest Smile
Pb GunZ
Welcome online Guest Smile
Pb GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asian Domination!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey Guest! PbGunz v1.4 is out! Download it HERE!

PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Randy

PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~ Empty
PostSubject: PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~   PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:50 pm

hello,

as you guys know PbGunz is comming back online in just a few days !!!

Clap your Hands!!! XD.
Back to top Go down
Chad
Owner
Owner
Chad

PostSubject: Re: PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~   PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:20 pm

haha, lol thanks Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://pbgunz.forumotion.com
PotatoPwnYou

PotatoPwnYou

PostSubject: Re: PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~   PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:31 pm

yeah woot!
Back to top Go down
Slash
Admin
Admin
Slash

PostSubject: Re: PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~   PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:10 am

love is a sensation caused by a temptation to feel penetration. a guy sticks his location into a girl's destination to increase the population for the next generation. did you get my explanation or do you need a demonstration? nah just stick to masturbation
Back to top Go down
Slash
Admin
Admin
Slash

PostSubject: Re: PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~   PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:18 am

the first cause of conflict in northern ireland is divided loyalties. divided loyalties is the difference in political beliefs of the protestants and catholics. the protestants see themselves as british and they want to remain as part of the united kingdom. they do not want a union with the catholics as they fear the catholic government would not be tolerant with their protestant beliefs. on the other hand, the catholics see themselves as irish and want to be reunited with the republic of ireland, they resent the english conquest where many of their catholic freinds were treated harshly or killed. this difference in beliefs and loyalty to different faiths makes the protestants and catholics intolerant of each other. as the two countries are proud of their own achievements, they are not willing to compramise with each other. due to the desire to remain loyal to their own countries, the protestants and catholics are intolerant of each other and this caused distrust and misunderstanding, leading to conflict. motherfucker
Back to top Go down
Chad
Owner
Owner
Chad

PostSubject: Re: PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~   PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:24 am

OMG TEACH ME SS I GONNA FAIL SIA FUCK
Back to top Go down
Slash
Admin
Admin
Slash

PostSubject: Re: PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~   PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:29 am

another grieviance of the catholics is the provision of public housing by the city council, which consists mainly of protestants. the catholics find the allocation of housing unfair as they have to wait a long time before they could get their own house. more houses are given to the protestants than the catholics. and the catholics usually have to wait many years before they could get a house. hence, the unequal allocation of housing is an important cause of northern ireland as the catholics feel that they are not given their basic rights and they feel discriminated. they believe that the government is biased and hated the government, hence leading to conflict. another cause of conflict in northern ireland is the unequal employment opportunities. there is a competition for jobs and it is generally harder for the catholics to get jobs than protestants, especially government jobs. although the catholics could be academically qualified as the protestants, they do not have the same opportunities. hence, unequal employment opportunities is an important cause of northern ireland as the catholics feel themselves being discriminated. they were unhappy that they do not have a chance to improve their economic position by obtaining jobs. this made them believe that the government is biased and only cares about the protestants. hence they went against the government leading to conflict.
Back to top Go down
Chad
Owner
Owner
Chad

PostSubject: Re: PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~   PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:43 am

stop fucking writing in blocks. your'e not writing a book.
Back to top Go down
PotatoPwnYou

PotatoPwnYou

PostSubject: Re: PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~   PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:57 am

i read the first one and it was full of crap so i didnt read the others lol
Back to top Go down
Chad
Owner
Owner
Chad

PostSubject: Re: PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~   PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:18 am

it's about some history shit from school -.-

Conflict within North Ireland and Sri Lanka
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~   PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PB Gunz Re-open is comming very sooon!~~~
Page 1 of 1